A gender-inclusive strategy will be promoted, to increase girls’ access to secondary, technical and vocational education and to encourage their orientation in the field of science and technology. Another group of beneficiaries will be disadvantaged youth.
– Member state to set up General Secondary Education systems as part of a holistic and systemic approach to EFA focusing on–increasing the transition to SE; and the quality .
– (TVET) strategy– “upstream” advocacy and human capacity-building to enable education policy-makers to implement policies and practices consistent with related UNESCO normative instruments.
– Diversifying TVET; Capacity-building “downstream” will include training trainers
– STE will assist Member States in capacity-building
– National and int’l NGOs cooperation set up policy and curriculum guideline, and T&L resources to expand field of Sci.E.