Tips to keep happiness with girls that men should know!
When she walks away from you, angry
[ Follow her ]
When she stares at your mouth
[ Kiss her ]
When she pushes you or hits you
[ Grab her and don’t let go ]
When she starts cussing at you
[ Kiss her and tell her you love her ]
When she’s quiet
[ Ask her what’s wrong ]
When she ignores you
[ Give her your attention ]
When she pulls away
[ Pull her back ]
When you see her at her worst
[ Tell her she’s beautiful ]
When you see her start crying
[Just hold her and don’t say a word ]
When you see her walking
[ Sneak up and hug her waist from behind ]
When she’s scared
[ Protect her ]
When she lays her head on your shoulder
[ Tilt her head up and kiss her ]
When she steals your favorite hat
[ Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night]
When she teases you
[ Tease her back and make her laugh ]
When she doesn’t answer for a long time
[ reassure her that everything is okay ]
When she looks at you with doubt
[ Back yourself up ]
When she says that she likes you
[ she really does more than you could understand ]
When she grabs at your hands
[ Hold hers and play with her fingers ]
When she bumps into you
[ bump into her back and make her laugh ]
When she tells you a secret
[ keep it safe and untold ]
When she looks at you in your eyes
[ dont look away until she does ]
When she misses you
[ she’s hurting inside ]
When you break her heart
[ the pain never really goes away ]
When she says its over
[ she still wants you to be hers ]
When she repost this bulletin
[ she wants you to read it ]
– Stay on the phone with her even if shes not saying anything.
– When she’s mad, hug her tight and don’t let go
– When she says she’s ok, dont believe it, talk with her
– because 10 yrs later she’ll remember you
– Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her
– Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
– Treat her like she’s all that matters to you.
– Tease her and let her tease you back.
– Stay up all night with her when she’s sick.
– Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think it’s stupid.
– Give her the world.
– Let her wear your clothes.
– When she’s bored and sad, hang out with her.
– Let her know she’s important.
– Kiss her in the pouring rain.
– When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is;
“Whose ass am I kicking babe?”
15 Golden Rules Success Living (by Dr. Kol Pheng)
1. Be on time (BOT) or early to class or attendance of any meeting; Time is our
most valuable commodity available to us at no cost, be time itself.
2. Be always physically clean and alert.
3. Keep yourself healthy (Body and Mind):
a. Feeding your body with healthy food;
b. Feeding your mind by reading good books;
c. Listening to good radio program;
d. Watching only good TV programs.
4. Practice mental and physical exercise.
5. Learn to sleep well.
6. Dress cleanly and appropriately.
7. Be responsible for your own action, do not blame others: “No finger pointing”.
8. Dedicate and commit fully to your study/job/career. Pursue your goal with a strong determination.
9. Demonstrate firmness in your life, living with “High Integrity”. Be strong and prepared to succeed in your own endeavors.
10. Be kind, honest, sincere, and courteous to everyone, important or not important person alike. And keep smiling.
11. Respect others as you want to be respected.
12. Be a good listener and not be too talkative (you have ears and one mouth, practice it accordingly) .
13. Be trustworthy, have team spirit and willingly cooperate with other people.
14. Practice the five Buddhist precepts:
a. Do not kill any living beings;
b. Do not steal, cheat;
c. Do not indulge in harmful sexual conduct (sexual misconduct);
d. Do not lie, avoid using harsh words, arrogant attitude, false witness, defamation.. .;
e. Do not drink. Drinking alcohol, smoking marijuana, cigarettes, and taking
any drug substance is very harmful to your health and your mind.
15. Practice the five kinds of gratitude:
a. Paying giving gratitude to parents for giving life (raising, love and care…): parental debt;
b. Paying gratitude to teachers (masters), ancestors, national heroes for
giving inspiration to patriotism, and intellectual development and training: debt towards teachers and ancestors;
c. Paying debt to friends, society (neighbor, society, nation) for providing
education, protection, security, social environment, and comfort: social debt (Love your neighbor, as said Jesus);
d. Paying back loan or what ever we owe other people or organization:
e. Paying tribute and respect to spiritual leaders for giving moral guidance,
wisdom and showing spiritual path (i.e., Jesus or Buddha…): spiritual debt.
(Thank friend for forwarding this to me ….)